It’s time! Time to submit your favorite classroom/teacher blog for the 2011 Really Good Classroom Blog Contest! We are looking for the best blogs around. They could be ones that amuse you, help you, provide ideas, or highlight the happenings of their class. With three categories to highlight (K-4, 5-8, Specialty) there is a great chance for your favorite blog to be spotlighted. Simply click here to nominate the blog you feel has the stuff to be a 2011 Really Good Classroom Blog!
Entries must be received before 9pm EST on June 30, 2011. All blogs who are nominated and whose authors agree to participate in the contest will be required to place a badge on their blog with a link back to The Teachers’ Lounge. All submissions will be reviewed and blog authors contacted within 48 hours. Voting will take place July 1-7, 2011 and one winner from each of the three categories will be chosen.
How it works:
- There will be three separate categories. Entries will be accepted for K-4, 5-8, and Specialty (counseling, reading, etc) blogs. The blog should focus on events in your classroom and other teaching related topics.
- Entries will be accepted June 13, 2011 through 9pm EST on June 30, 2011
- Once the blog has been reviewed (to be sure that it qualifies as a class/teaching blog), a contest badge and link back to the contest voting page will be sent.
- Voting will be from July 1st – 7th, 2011.
- One winner will be announced for each category on July 8th.
- Winners receive top blog roll placement, badges that indicate the award, a Teachers’ Lounge blog feature, invitation to guest post on The Teachers’ Lounge, and a $75 Really Good Stuff gift certificate.
- Runners-up get Teachers’ Lounge mention, link backs, and a contest badge