- Discuss how Oobleck is a solid and a liquid- we call this a "soliquid" :)
- Oobleck does not bounce.
- If you make an Oobleck ball and throw it in the air, it will lose it's shape and become flat in the air.
- Oobleck can be molded in a container, but it loses it's shape as soon as you take it out.
- If you fill a balloon with Oobleck, the air forces the Oobleck back out.
- When you leave Oobleck outside in the sun, the color evaporates, it turns hard like cement on top and is like jelly on the bottom.
I also made a graohic organizer for my sweeties to illustrate, write describing words, and a sentence about Oobleck. Click on the picture below if you would like to download it.